Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Creative Escape...here I come

After a whirl-wind two days of checking off my to-do list....
(top one is from last Thursday...bottom one is from Yesterday)

...I'm almost ready to head to Arizona tomorrow morning. Sommer and I plan to get away around 9am and drive to Phoenix, AZ where we will spend 3 days of Scrapbooking Extravaganza! An Escape that I'm really looking forward to.

I've left daily agenda's for Ryan and the kids, cleaned the house, stocked the fridge with fresh milk,(a must for cold cereal) and finished the laundry. Nancie and Raynold are coming to hang out while I'm gone. I know everything will be fine at home while I'm away. Ryan always figures things out just fine. Last year I only got 2-3 phone calls to find something or ask other questions. He usually even cleans up the house before I return. What a sweetie Ryan is to let me have my little get-away!
I'm sure I'll have lots of photo's and class projects to show off when I return.
I still have packing to do, so I'm off to finish. I hope to get to bed before midnight so I'm awake to drive tomorrow :)
Hope everyone has a fun weekend, just not quite as fun as me!!!!

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Whew! I'm so relieved to see crickets on the list. Could have been a critical oversight. Have tons of fun. Can't wait to see the new ideas and stuff.

Kathy said...

Have fun in Arizona. I'm slightly jealous! Ok, a lot jealous!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...