Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Special Delivery

No...I don't mean the kind the stork brings.
You know how you get so excited when the mailman or UPS guy drops off a fun package on your doorstop? Whether it's new video game that you've been waiting to come or scrapbook supplies from QVC that you just can't wait to open. There's a fun exciting feeling when you receive a delivery at your door.
Well, today I received a VERY LARGE special delivery. This delivery was so large the delivery guy came early just to get the thing out of his way so he could get to his other deliveries in the truck.
While he was unloading the crate from the back of his truck I couldn't help but think, "Wow, how fun to receive a delivery like this...that would be the mother load of scrapbook supplies!"
I tried to make small talk with the man while he loaded the package into the garage about the crate being light. He laughed and replied, "So, what do you think about Sarah Palin?"
Um....well... we then had a small conversation about how much he likes her and will definitely vote Republican even though he doesn't care for McCain too much. That's certainly good to know, I thought.
So now my new Republican friend is gone and has left me one GIANT crate right in the middle of the garage.

What's in this enormous sized package, you might ask. Well, I'm not entirely positive of it's entire contents. Ryan has gone to LA for work and won't be home until tomorrow night. So, I guess we'll all just have to wait find out what's inside this special delivery (did I mention it was HUGE).
Stay Tuned!

4 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Was it from Africa? Is it for me for Christmas?

Debbie Freeman said...

Can't wait to find out!! I love the new blog look!

heather said...

Could it possibly be from Africa? I also love the new blog look.

Sommer said...

There was a mistake and you really were the one who one the grand prize raffle gift at Creative Escape!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...