If mom's get sick, they can't wake their children for school with a happy, chipper face.
If mom's get sick, they can't drive their kids to school without wearing sunglasses and a hat so no one will recognize them and see they are still in their PJ's.
If mom's get sick, they don't get to cross off anything on their "To-Do" list because they don't have any energy to breathe, let alone clean the house.
If mom's get sick, they aren't able to fix dinner because they can't stand the smell of food.
If mom's get sick they can't run their kids to various activities because she might black out while driving.
If mom's get sick, they can't kiss their family goodnight because they don't want to get anyone else sick.
That's why I'm not sick....I'm not sick....I'm not sick...
I'm just going to go lie down for a minute:)
Monday, September 15, 2008
Mom's can't get sick
at
1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
AMEN!!
When did you change your blog? Looks so cute!
Sommer
Alright now..are you sick? Natalie is having issues and so don't worry me.
Post a Comment