Monday, September 22, 2008

Anniversary Update...

Just wanted to post pictures of the beautiful flowers Ryan sent me today. What a sweetie!
This is one of my favorite arrangements Ryan has given me. I just love the Orchids and Calla lilies!
We spent time together at the office (how romantic), had lunch together and spent our anniversary dinner with the kids. I figured we got to spend time playing hooky last Fri & Sat.
I realized when I put together the slide show that I don't have too many photos of Ryan and I together. I plan to change that....starting today.
Miranda took this one of us at dinner.
Happy Anniversary Ryan....LOVE YOU TONS!

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

You have thousands more photos than I have of Dad and I. Guess I'll have to work on that. Love the flowers. I always love it when someone orders "exotics" at the shop 'cause I usually get to do them. I like unusual.. Very nice.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...