Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Pinch me now...

I've gotta be dreaming!
I received the Paper Trends issue that my "Pie Favors" are published in.

I hadn't seen it in stores yet, so I had no idea it was out.
I looked in the back directory to find the page my pies were on. I had to do a double take because it listed it on pages 34-37. WHAT? 4 pages, this can't be right.
So I flipped to pg. 34 and found that sure enough... my pies are on 4 different pages.

They even have step by step photo's on how to make it.
As if that wasn't enough, I flipped back to read the entire magazine and noticed that on the Editors notes in the front, she mentioned my project again!

I was on cloud nine for the rest of the day. I wonder if people who are published often don't get quite the thrill I do. They might be so used to it, that it's no big deal. Well, I guess that can be my goal, to be published so much that it's no big deal. But for now I just want to enjoy my two published moments.

5 Comments:

Natalie said...

That is soo awesome Ginger. You know you're my idol right?!?

Verlynn said...

They didn't have it yet at Robert's. I checked! I asked the cashier about it and told her it was the best one ever 'cause...MY GINGER was in it! Yep, I'm proud.

Kathy said...

That's awesome! Your so amazingly talented!!

Sommer said...

Congrats to you Ginger! They wouldn't of put it in so many times if it wasn't made by such a talented girl! You're awesome.

OlmsteadFam said...

That is sooo incredible Ginger, I'm so proud to be your friend ;)
hugs,
kelly

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...