If you'll allow me to brag a bit....I have two very talented children.
Over the past two days we have attended a Parker's class play and Miranda's choir concert. They both did a superb job!
Parker played Lewis Carroll in the play Alice in Wonderland. He played the role very well, right
down to t
he accent! He looked quite handsome in his suit as well.
Miranda had her final Choir Concert. She's in the Show choir as well as Concert Choir. She amazes me how many songs she keeps in her head between both school choirs, Broadway and Handy Choir. She gave me a count a while ago. She never misses a beat! She goes to school an hour early each day to attend the show choir rehearsals. She rarely complains about waking up at 6am. (I do enough for the both of us)
She wasn't much for picture taking this evening (surprise surprise) but I did manage this cheesy grin with her friend (who is moving into our ward soon).
Both Miranda and Parker should be happy with their performances.
They both love to perform and of course they get it all from me. (wink wink)
Wednesday, May 21, 2008
Acting and Singing up a storm
at
12:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Just a bunch of hams! I'm very proud of them also. Granny tells me that she spent a ton of time yesterday reading your blog. She thought it was great.
Post a Comment