Friday, May 2, 2008

Opening Night

Tonight was our official opening night for the Stake Play. It went sooooo well!
Last night was family night and there were still a couple glitches, but tonight was awesome!
The cast and set crew were right on the money with everything!
We had over 300 people attend tonight and about that many to attend both performances tomorrow.
Seriously that's all our family has been doing this week so I don't have a lot more to post about.
Parker is doing a great job with his part. It may be small but he doesn't mind. He just dances around with some other kids while the song from Oklahoma "Can't Say No" (My theme song) is being sung. It's pretty cute.



















Miranda is just excited to be involved in any way she can. They only allowed kids 14 and older to be in it and she was extremely depressed about that. She is my set prop girl backstage. She does a great job and I think has fun doing it.


Ryan is being such a good sport about helping with the set. He likes to complain, but secretly I think he enjoys it. Hopefully our family will get lots of blessings with all the service hours we're putting in (he he).
I personally love this kind of thing. I like to be busy and involved in things. Just my nature I suppose.

1 Comment:

Verlynn said...

I sure enjoyed watching the play. Very well done! Parker was brilliant and Miranda was a genuine prancer. Glad I went.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...