Sunday, May 4, 2008

Back to Normal?

Well, it's over. The stake play is officially finished. It's been a crazy but enjoyable week I had a wonderful time and I was glad to have my entire family there involved with me. All the performances went great! And I must say the back stage crew was the BOMB!!!
I mean just look at us! (don't let Miranda's smirk fool you...she had fun)We all worked together like a well oiled machine! Parker had a great time hanging out with all his song buddies too.... The little guy in the long johns stole the show!The clean-up didn't take too long...we were out of there before 10pm. Amazing how fast things like this come down when everyone pitches in!
Today was nice and relaxing.....I actually cut out a project for all the teachers I was planning to do because I just don't have the time to get it finished this week. (So unlike me) It's Teacher appreciation week and I'm going to be busy getting ready for the luncheon on Thursday.
I'm going to do a chocolate and caramel fountain with all the dippers, homemade salsa, and turtle brownies. Bills need to go out this week at the office and believe it or not...my house has felt a little neglected this past week so I need to focus a bit on that.
The kids are ready to get back to a bit of normalcy too. (whatever that means ;)
Looking at the weeks and months ahead things aren't going to slow down too much for a while. I've just been called into the Stake YW Girls Camp committee, so Miranda will have to put up with me at Girls Camp.

2 Comments:

Verlynn said...

Poor Miranda.. Glad the play went so well. Very nice. Good luck with the teacher stuff this week and plan to treat yourself to "something special" for Mother's Day!

Natalie said...

Hey, this kind of chaotic life is normal for you. Having nothing going on is abnormal! Sorry I missed the performance. Sounded like lots o fun.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...