I find I need to remind myself to do simple things (like breathing) lately or I might forget something. I've resorted to my daily to do list which only happens when I'm super super busy.
If only there were just a couple more hours in the day (and I didn't waste them).
Sorry to bore everyone with my craziness......moving on...
Today was the rele
ase of a new novel from Stephenie Meyer called The Host.
(sorry about the ginormous picture of the cover)
Miranda has been anxiously awaiting this book. She wanted us to take her to the store before school so she could take it with her. So to surprise her, I went to Walmart at midnight last night to pick it up for her. Unfortunately they didn't have it out yet. So, on a whim, I stopped at Smith's to see if they happened to have one. Lucky me....they did. I tied a bow around it and put it on Miranda's nightstand so she would find it when she turned off her alarm. She's been reading non-stop and shushes us when we interrupt her precious reading time.
The 4th book in the Twilight Series comes out August 2nd....she's planning on attending a midnight release party with a couple of her friends when that comes out.
Parker got a new game for the Wii Yesterday.(note to self...don't send Parker with Dad to go to Best Buy) I think it's called Mario Kart. He worked out a deal with Ryan to pay for the game over the next few weeks. Parker is quite the negotiator. (Either that or Ryan and I are just pushovers. Nah!)
Today I was able to go shopping for groceries and the luncheon, make salsa and turtle brownie bites for the Teacher Luncheon on Thursday. I Took Miranda to voice and also managed a few loads of laundry...oops, forgot to put the clean sheets back on the bed (Ryan must be cussing me right now... he he)
Tomorrow I'll hardly be at home until evening between the office, PTA and classes. Parker has his first Choir Concert for school tomorrow night. He's pretty excited.
Like I said before.....breathe in....breathe out.....
Tuesday, May 6, 2008
Breathe in....Breathe out....
at
10:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Well, at least you didn't have the stake play this week also...
Smile and don't sweat the small stuff just go with the flow. You're awesome
So you gonna save some salsa for me??? I've had a hankering lately. This should settle down once school is out...right?!?
Post a Comment