Sunday, May 25, 2008

B. Denet

I make the Sacrament programs each week for church. A while back I started putting artwork from the children in our ward on the front cover. I scan their image into the computer and put their name across the bottom. They just love it!
Today after Sacrament a little girl came over to Ryan and I and had a picture in her hand. Ryan and I both assumed it was a drawing for the program, but instead of giving it to me, she handed it to Ryan. He politely said "Thanks" to her then was about to pass it along to me when he took a good look at the image she had drawn.
She had drawn a picture of Ryan (Brother Denet). We're not quite sure what prompted her to create this picture. Whether it was the comment Ryan made about her cute hair right before Sacrament, or the fact that Ryan Home Teaches her family and the topic today was about Home and Visiting Teaching.
Whatever the reason....it made Ryan feel pretty special, (especially since she gave him lots of hair!)

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

that's the best picture
i've ever seen of the man!

Verlynn said...

What an imagination!! Hair??

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...