That is the question I ask myself each spring as the temperature begins to rise outside AND inside! Anyone who lives in Vegas knows what I'm talking about. You open the windows and doors at night to hopefully cool things down enough to sleep. You know you want to....but just can't bring yourself to turn on the AC just yet. Nevada Power will just have to wait a little longer to collect my life savings.
I am, however, almost to my breaking point. All the ceiling fans are going full speed and I'm drinking lots of ice water to keep my body temp cool. I know...as much as I despise the cold you would think I'd be in heaven. Luckily the kids aren't complaining (too badly), and Ryan is on board with me in playing the waiting game.
At first my goal was to make it to May (did that). Now maybe I'll try for June.....YEAH RIGHT!
Saturday, May 10, 2008
How long can I last?
at
9:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Man, I wish I could have waited a little longer. I've had my AC on for a few weeks now. HATE THE HEAT! BTW...awesome looking blog!
My swamper is my life! It gets down into the low 60's at night and I cuddle up and sleep like a baby. During the day it gets a bit warm sometimes. At least it doesn't cost as much as the A/C to run. How was the tomato and cuke?? I'm jealous.
Wait as long as you can!! Hudson can't sleep when it gets hot so I have had it on for a while now and I can tell you that Nevada Power is not whittling away at my life savings, they are hacking away at it with an ax!!
It seems like I've been sweating since 7 AM this morning! Supposed to be 96 degrees tomorrow! what's up with this wind! I'm listening to "Take On me" on your playlist. I love this song. It was the only music video my mom would let me watch as a kid.
Post a Comment