I'VE BEEN TAGGED!
When I started my blog I knew there was this "game" lurking among all bloggers. I had so hoped to avoid being tagged. Since not too many people read my blog I figured my chances were pretty good. However....thanks so much to my once dear friend Sommer.... I now have the chance to participate in this blog ritual. I know....I could just ignore it. I'm always the one who ends the chain on those emails that says..."do not delete or your computer will explode" or seven years bad luck if you don't forward this to 20 people (honestly I don't think I have 20 people in my contact list). BUT.....guilt and blog buddy shame would get the best of me if I didn't comply with the Tag rules. So....here goes
How To Play This Game of Tag: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, 3 random surprising facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the
end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!
3 joys:
1. Seeing my family happy and healthy! Definitely the top of my list!
2. Having a perfectly clean house in every way possible. Right down to ironing, clean sheets, baseboards, the works. Doesn't happen often but I get pretty close sometimes.
3. Being in COMPLETE Creative mode...in whatever means possible.... cards, scrapbooks, cake making, baking, flower arranging anything that I can just lose myself!
3 Fears:
1. Being Tagged (Thanks a lot Sommer for making me face my fear)
2. Driving next to Semi Trucks ..... (especially on a curve in the road...at night...in the Gorge!)
3. Not doing enough as a mom....(you know, perfect children, Teaching them all they need to know, clean house, home cooked meal every night, Always happy) We can only do our best right?
3 Goals:
1. To go to Hawaii (been trying to get there since my 10th anniversary)
2. To be published - (oh wait...I did that one.. he he)
To finish the remodel plans for our house especially bathrooms.
3. To finally see a difference with all the exercising I've been doing......still waiting...and waiting
3 obsessions:
1. Time (Just ask my family how I get when we're late)
2. Details - I like every last little tiny detail to be perfect... so much so, that I know I can be annoying. (thus my Martha Stewart nickname)
3. Scrapbook supplies....I just gotta have MORE! I'm such a sucker for a new line of paper! (good thing I have an understanding hubbie...love you babe!)
3 Random surprising facts:
I'm such an open book, but lets see...
1. I always check the backseat when I get back to my car after a late night shopping trip.. (you never know)
2. I have crazy craving for Cafe Rio salads all the time! Thankfully there is one opening near me soon!
3. I've never touched one of Ryan's mounted animals. They are beautiful to look at, but touching them gives me the heebie jeebies! Ok, one time I rubbed my arm against one of them but I seriously about jumped out of my skin! I can't even walk on the zebra skin rug with my shoes on!
So that's it....that wasn't so painful.....it only took me HOURS to come up with these lists.
I get so caught up in spending time on my blog....hey maybe that's another obsession, can I have more?
Hopefully the people I tag will enjoy the torture I'm sending their way.
I tag, Natalie, Stacie, Miranda, Nicole, and Stori. (sorry guys...don't hate me)
Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Darn it....
at
8:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Now I know why I don't have a blog!
What a good sport! Thanks for indulging me! Lets go get a Cafe Rio salad. MMMM, so good.
Post a Comment