I'm finally posting my entry for the Bitten by the Bug contest. We had to create a shape card using any Cricut cut. I chose for my first one a Mailbox .
Both the Mailbox, and envelope are cut from the Doodlebug cartridge.
4-U is cut from Base Camp cartridge.
This card is interactive....
the flag moves up and down, the "door" opens to retrieve the envelope,
the envelope slides out of the pocket, and can hold your note or a gift card.
This was super fun to make.
The pattern paper is from Bo Bunny, Bazzill Cardstock , Basic Grey swirl rub-ons and stitching.

Wednesday, January 16, 2008
4-U card
at
4:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
I am jealous of your talent and creativity. I wish I had just an ounce of it!
Very cute Valentine!
So cute. I hope you win again.
Post a Comment