Thursday, January 24, 2008

Ouch!

So it's been a busy couple of days. I'm slacking on my posts. But nothing too exciting has happened. Well, except for Tuesday night we went to Mystere. The kids really enjoyed it! The acrobatic abilities are simply amazing! It certainly makes a person want to go to the gym more often.
Speaking of working out....
I went back to my torture Thursday class for the first time in about 6 weeks. All I have to say is ouch! I'm really gonna be sore tomorrow. I know it'll be a "good" sore, but definitely sore none the less.
I finally finished the invites and put most of them in the mail...still a few more to do. Here's the final product.
Now I'm just having stress. I'm not sure what we're having to eat. And I just can't seem to get in the grove of making a cake. I've had a real hard time planning this party. Which is very unusual for me. I'm leaning toward Mexican foods. They are pretty simple to put together. I'm going to go tomorrow and try to get inspiration for the party and cake.

I got a new scrapbook toy....it's the Cricut Design Studio. It is computer software that connects to my Cricut (die cut) machine. It allows you to combine different cuts do all kinds of things. I haven't had a chance to really play with it yet. Should be fun though.

Miranda is OBSESSED with a book series by Stephanie Meyer. The first is Twilight, then New Moon and the just released Eclipse. I've started reading the first book and it's actually pretty good. She and a couple of her friends just get together and talk about these books. I figured I'd better read them so I know what she's talking about (all the time)

Ryan is in Reno for the weekend for Safari Club International convention. So the kids and I will be hanging out. There's no school tomorrow so not sure what we'll do yet. (besides do some party planning). Definitely a hot chocolate night for me....I'm freezing!

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

How can I help with the party? Golly I read the Meyer books quite a while ago. Amber and Kayla read them also. Tell Miranda she's a slacker to be so slow.

Verlynn said...

Also.. The movie rights have already been bought for the first book and as far as I know it is in the casting phase. Ms Meyer is LDS if my info is correct. Elaine first told me about the books. They were totally hot in Utah.

Stacie said...

Can't wait for you to get all "pro" with the software so when I want to buy it you can teach me all the good stuff!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...