What a fun and productive Saturday I had today. Miranda left around 6:30am to go babysit. I, of course, went back to bed after seeing her off. Ryan left around 7:30 to go to a deposition. I, of course, went back to bed after seeing him off. Parker and I woke up around 8:30. (finally). I took Parker over to play with Brecken (where Miranda was babysitting) and I hopped on the treadmill for my morning pick me up! (pick me up off the floor that is..he he)
Actually, I've been doing very well with the exercise this week. I only missed working out on Weds. I had an appointment with my trainer Friday, but someone double booked, so I couldn't spend all the time with her. Soooo I'm going back next Weds. I'm hoping spending time with a trainer will give me the kick in the pants I need to finally get this last bit of weight off.
I didn't exactly do well with my eating this week, slow and steady right.....
Anyway....on with my Saturday. After showering and cleaning the kitchen, loft, vacuum upstairs, clean bathrooms, starting the laundry,(whew)
Ryan and I took Parker and Brecken to the movies. They went to the Water Horse and We went to the Bucket List (talk about a tear jerker). Miranda went to see "27 Dresses" with a few of her friends (and one of their moms) and then out to dinner. She was super excited all day, and was even more excited and giddy when she came home. It's so good to see her have some friends she has something in common with.
Ryan went to the SCI banquet (Safari Club International) with Byron.
I made chocolate chip cookies today for Ryan to give to his 2 classes he teaches tomorrow at church. (plus one for me before I quit cold turkey on Monday)
So now the kids are tucked in bed and I'm finishing up Ryan's invites (finally)
I'll get pics soon.
This really was a fun and productive Saturday....now I can rest and relax tomorrow!
Saturday, January 19, 2008
Saturday is a special day....
at
10:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Busy busy girl! Seriously don't stress about losing more weight. Just keep up with the exercise and staying in shape. You look awesome.
I agree with Stacie. You look just great to me.
Post a Comment