So today the bug has hit me....
No, not the flu bug or even the diet/exercise bug
(although I better get that one soon).
I have the organization bug!
So far I've been through Parker's room, the Laundry Room, and all the games.
Cleaning, purging and organizing! (Look out DI...here I come)
Since I didn't start until 8:30pm, that's all I've had time for.
I wish I didn't need to go into the office tomorrow so I could keep going strong.
I just feel the need to get rid of the clutter around here.
Maybe if I didn't have so much stuff I could keep it clean easier.
Speaking of bugs....
There is a new contest on the Bitten by the Bug site.
You have to create a card in the shape of something....anything.
I'm experimenting with a couple ideas so will post them once I've finally decided what to enter.
Hopefully they won't overlook me since I won their last contest with my pie favor boxes.
I kind of enjoy having a challenge to create something.
I do need to come up with an idea for Ryan's 40th Birthday party invites.
I was going to do a surprise party, but thankfully he was on to me so I don't have to.
Now I just need to catch the scrapbooking bug.....
well, maybe after the organizing bug has run it's course then I can relax and really create!
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Got the Bug....
at
10:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Speaking of bugs.... Maybe you could make a cricket card. Hmmmm.
I haven't been bitten so much as nibbled on. I have the desire to purge stuff, but haven't really jumped in. Maybe next week.....
I've been slowly organizing my house too. I've worked on little projects here and there and it feels great. Love it!
I'm in that organizing mode too. I have a huge DI pile ready to go! Now to start scrapbooking....
Post a Comment