Just thought I'd post some cards I made using the scraps left over from my orange "swap" cards. All of them have pockets inside for gift cards. I find I give a lot of gift cards lately.
The left over strip cut from the 12x12 cardstock when I make 8 1/2 x 11 size paper is the perfect size for these type cards. The tiny scraps leftover from the pattern paper mean I have to be creative in each design. The eyelets on the "birthday boy" card were even trial runs for my card so I could practice using the crop-a-dile to set the eyelets.

Sunday, January 6, 2008
Scrap Cards
at
8:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
It's after 1 a.m. and I can't sleep but my head aches too much to work on my orange cards. You're amazing with all your creativity. I have to struggle just to think of breathing let alone creating so many cute things. Great job.
So cute Ginger. I too have had no energy to scrap as of late (besides digi). That's an awesome idea though, making gift card holders. I have tons of scraps to do that with!
Post a Comment