Sunday, January 6, 2008

Sweet Sunday

Well today was the first day on our new church schedule. We start at 9:00 am and have the reverse schedule with Sacrament last. It was actually pretty nice to have everyone up and going. We were even 10 minutes early!

I finished my cards for the January card swap. The theme color is orange. I can't post yet so it will be a surprise to all members of the swap (there are a couple who read my blog) (Hi Nat, Mom & Heather) They are pretty cute if I do say so myself. I'll be sure to post them later on the day of the swap.

The kids are anxious and hesitant to go back to school. Miranda isn't too excited to start waking up at 6am again. Parker just needs the social time with his friends. I swear that boy needs to be entertained 24/7. The past 3 days both Parker and Miranda have played with Brecken ALL DAY. It was good because they were all entertained and I could get some things done without feeling guilty. (gotta love that mother guilt)

I was able to squeeze in a nap today after lunch. I may have a hard time going to sleep tonight so I think I'm going to make a scrapbook page or two tonight. Wish me luck!

3 Comments:

Verlynn said...

I took a killer nap myself today. I'll never sleep again. Maybe if I can make my mind function, I'll work on my orange cards tonight. So there. Is Brecken the next Joni??

Nicole said...

Cute cards!

Anonymous said...

Hey Ginger... you are just so talented! I'm way jealous. If I had near as much energy as you do I'd be awesome too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...