Why am I lucky? Well...I was assigned new Visiting Teachers and one of them is a Personal Trainer at the gym I attend. Woo Hoo! We spent almost the whole time discussing what I can do better or change in my eating and exercise routine. I have an appointment with her on Friday at the gym so she can show me a few new techniques that may get me out of my plateau. I'm super excited.
Today I had a pretty good workout. I did 2 miles on the treadmill this morning, then 1/2 hour abs class and 1 hour body pump (weights) class. Now I just need to fine tune my eating habits....not as easy as exercising!
Today was the first show of American Idol.... Our entire family loves to watch this show every season. (Quality family time right?) The auditions are pretty fun to watch, but I really like it when they get down to the top 12 and I can zero in on my favorite.
I have a chance to audition this week. Our stake is having a play and my friend is directing it. She's pretty much threatened me to audition. They are doing a Broadway Review Show. I'm still debating about it. Not sure if I want to make one more weekly time commitment.
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Lucky Me!
at
10:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
I'm so into American Idol too. I was just posting about it. haha
Hey, go with the audition. Maybe Miranda can audition also and cut out one of her classes temporarily and you can rehearse together. Good luck. That personal trainer sounds awesome. I have so got to get back into the swing of things. My bad!
I love American Idol as well. I've gotta catch up on the first two episodes. LOVE IT!
Post a Comment