Heather, Nathan and Ian came into town for the weekend so Mom had a family dinner Sunday night. It was fun to chat with Heather...I miss her.
I went out again today to hang out some more and for the card swap. Had a great time and Mom even prepared some dishes from her new autographed Rachael Ray cookbook that I gave her. (Yum-o).
Kids had a good time playing with cousins. Parker got to play with Josh and Wyatt...bonus! Miranda learned how to play Hand and Foot, a fun card game our family plays and "play" with Zane and Charlotte for a bit.
The kids were out of school today for MLK holiday. Tomorrow we're going to see Mystere, a show at Treasure Island. Should be a lot of fun.
Just thought I'd share my card for the swap since everyone has seen it now.
I really have been in the mood to scrapbook.... just need to feel organized enough to sit down and do it. Seems like when my house is out of order so is my mind and I can't concentrate.
I do need to come up with a couple cards for the RS Enrichment night. They need to be pretty simple so any skill level could make it. I do love projects like that.
Well, off to bed...tomorrow kids go back to school so must be ready to wake up at 6am. (goody for me)
Monday, January 21, 2008
Busy Weekend
at
10:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Great to have you here over the weekend. Good luck on the Enrichment swap. Hope you have a successful week and are able to stick to your program.
Cute card. Glad we got to hang out a little bit.
Post a Comment