Today I found out that President Gordon B. Hinckley has passed away. He was 97 years old and served as our Prophet for the past 13 years. He was such a wonderful prophet, so loving and kind. He is the only Prophet my kids have known so they are very sad too.
Today Kayla's baby, Zane, was blessed. It was very nice. We had a lunch afterwards at mom's house. Very good food as usual. Amber had all the fixings for sandwiches and lots of salads. I'm so glad Kayla decided to bless Zane.
I've been busy tonight making favors for Ryan's party. I'm about half way done so I'll post them when finished. I had to borrow Stacie's larger Cricut so I can make a bigger box....now I may have to invest in my own...hummm.
I did make a fun Valentine project the other day. (in my "spare" time)
Tomorrow the kids are back to school and I'm back to "work". (Both at the office and at home)
I have lots of plans and projects this week to get ready for Ryan's party on Friday....wish me luck!
Sunday, January 27, 2008
So Sad
at
11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Cute handout for V-day. For VT's? Let me know how I can help with stuff for the party.
Those Valentine's are definately stinking cute. Probably need to make some for Jordan's class. Good luck with all your projects.
How is the cutting going? I like the Valentine favor. Cute cute.
Let me know if I need to come score!
Post a Comment