Translation... an exclamation of dismay or exasperation... meaning "Oh, woe" or "Oh, no".
That's the best way I can describe my day. Parker and a couple friends decided to create their own version of Mythbusters. They called themselves "Mini Mythbusters". So today we created Posters and T-shirts so they could do a video tape of their episode. So, of course, mom got involved. I created a design for them on the computer and ironed them onto black T-shirts. They turned out pretty good if I do say so myself.
They created boards for t
heir show too....
They did an experiment with Diet Coke and Mentos to see if it would explode.
This myth was confirmed as they went through a half dozen cans and 3 two liter Diet Cokes.
They had so much fun planning and taping the episode. (Miranda was the camera girl)
They now want to make this a weekly thing. (like I said....oy vey)
Miranda created a T-shirt of her own from the Twilight series.

I suppose if you haven't read the books you won't understand the meaning of her T.
I, however, finished the first in the series last night. Pretty good I must say. Not sure if I'll be able to start the second one for a bit. Too much going on this week and I don't want to get lost in a book when I should be doing something else.
Today our Stake had a Preparedness Fair. It was very informative. Makes me realize how behind I am with my years supply and 72 hour kits. (again...Oy Vey)
Ryan is getting home tonight. He had a great time at SCI.
Tomorrow Kayla is blessing her baby Zane. Should be a nice afternoon.
Saturday, January 26, 2008
Oy Vey.....
at
7:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 Comments:
Oh boy Ginger. Why oh why would you let them do that?!? Looks like fun though. I might have to borrow the "Twilight" books just so I can be in the loop with Miranda's shirt.
Yes, let Natalie borrow them. She needs to be in the Twilight loop. Actually, she could borrow from Amber too. Loved the Mythbuster video.
Have no idea bout those books. I'm so outta the loop!
You have got to be the funnest Mom ever. I am just glad Bailee is not into reading your blog!! She would definitely think she got jipped in the Fun Mom category!!
Post a Comment