Saturday, December 22, 2007

All is calm....

Well, things have settled down a bit around here. The last couple days were very crazy and made me very tired (thus no posting). But after today I'm ready to relax and enjoy the Christmas Spirit!

Nancie & Raynold, Ryan's parents came to town to celebrate Christmas with us this year.
Ryan and his dad went to the BYU football game tonight.

The kids slept over at my mom's last night so they could play and help tend my cousin's kids while she recovered from surgery. They had a great time decorating cupcakes for Christmas Eve dinner too. I picked them up and set off to help them finish their gift shopping. It was a whirlwind spree, but ended up getting something for everyone on their list at Target!
Woo hoo....I believe the shopping is officially finished!

Tomorrow is Sunday and I'm soooo glad! I'm looking forward to enjoying the day with my family without the hustle and bustle. A day to focus on Christ and the Christmas season.

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...