Today is Parker's 10th birthday and we got to begin this glorious day at 6:00am! Parker wanted to open his presents this morning before Miranda went to school. Did I ever mention I'm not a morning person? But...because it is a special occasion....I got out of bed with a smile on my face.
Parker seemed pretty happy with his gifts. I can't tell if his favorite is the robotic R2D2 or the Serta temperpedic pillow.
I think he had a pretty fun and exciting day. But the fun is just beginning! Tomorrow morning is his friend Club Penguin Party. I was able to get his cookie "cake" finished tonight. The Penguin and logo is in chocolate. (not so easy to work with especially on a cookie) .
Tonight was also the Ward party. Parker did an excellent job as the innkeeper for the Nativity play. He was very serious about his part and looked very cute in his costume too.
Parker's friend Brecken is spending the night and is going to help get ready for the party in the morning. These two just have crazy fun when they get together. They even looked like twins in their white sweaters tonight.
I can't believe my baby boy is 10. He is growing up so fast. I just want to slow things down so I can enjoy his childhood. It's going to be over before I know it.
Things have seemed so crazy and hectic around here lately. It's like I'm running in circles all the time. I feel like I haven't had time to enjoy this Christmas season. I'm really looking forward to the Forgotten Carols tomorrow night. It's just the thing I need to get my mind focused on what's important.
Ryan did the sweetest thing today.... He sent me flowers just to thank me for all that I do and to say I love you! I was so excited. Every so often he does something out of the blue that just makes me love him even more than I already do. He is so wonderful to me and our kids.
I feel like I'm starting to slur my words a bit, so I better get to bed. I doubt I'll be able to write tomorrow since we won't be home until late. Happy Birthday Parker!
Saturday, December 15, 2007
Happy Birthday Parker!
at
12:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Can't believe Parker is 10! Wyatt isn't far behind. Where did the time go?
Post a Comment