Monday, December 3, 2007

Feelin' Good!

Today was a great day! I didn't exactly get a lot done around the house, but I did go with Parker to get prizes and supplies for his "Club Penguin" Birthday Party that is next week. He is quite excited about his party idea, so hopefully I can do it justice. He has informed me he wants a frozen cake from Cold Stone with Cotton Candy ice cream in it. Guess I get off easy on that one.
Miranda went to Broadway class and had a lot of fun. The class is deciding how to do their production number and, of course, Miranda was full of ideas for them.

The funnest news of the day is that I won the contest I entered my Thanksgiving "pie" favors in. (see my "give thanks" post). I couldn't believe it! I truly have never won anything. Makes a girl think that her hard work doesn't always go unnoticed. There were some great entries. You can check them out at the link I have for Bitten by the Bug. I won a $35 gift certificate to Cornish Heritage Farms. It's an online stamp store and I can't wait to go shoppin'!

I hope everyone is enjoying the Christmas music on my blog. I listened to it all day today while at the office. I just love the Christmas Season. I finally took some pics of my tree and other decorations. Still a little more to do. I had a few lights out on my garland, so need to go dig out the extra light box.
Here's a close up of the "topper"I know my tree may be a bit much for some tastes, but that's how I like it! My kids even gave up trying to fit all the ornaments on there that I have for it. Watch out Paddock!
(I may add a few more tomorrow he he ;)
(Yes, the dog has a stocking too)
I started making the invites to the Dennett Winspear Christmas party. We're going to Blue Man Group. We're going to take the kids this year. Should be a lot of fun.
Well, must be getting to bed.... 6am comes terribly early!

1 Comment:

Stacie said...

Looks great. Is there a tree under those decorations? haha

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...