We had a wonderful Christmas at the Dennett's home. The kids were very excited about all the gifts they received. When asked what was their favorite, they both just listed everything they received.
Nancie and Raynold left this afternoon, and I hope had a wonderful time. We certainly enjoyed sharing our little family traditions with them.
Christmas Eve was crowded but fun. We had a soup dinner at Granny's house and then did the annual white elephant gift exchange. There were about 54 people there that night.
Christmas Day was just fun and relaxing. We opened gifts, went for a drive while the ham was cooking. After eating, we just hung out and watched Sandlot. (Nancie and Raynold hadn't seen it)
I'm going to venture out to Target in a bit just to see if anything is left that is worth buying.
I hope everyone else had a wonderful (and relaxing) Christmas as well.
Wednesday, December 26, 2007
Wonderful Christmas
at
1:54 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Glad you guys had a Merry Christmas. Thanks so much for the Cookbook Ginger...I've been eying it for a little bit now.
Thanks to you and Ryan, our christmas was wonderful and VERY exciting!! Your guys are the best!
I hadn't realized that Sandlot was a Christmas movie..but, I guess. Glad it was a good Christmas. Ours was also.
Post a Comment