Sunday, December 2, 2007

One day at a time

Today we were able to get the tree done as well as the mantle and nativity up.
The kids have been such a great help this year.
I can't find the camera, so I'll have to get pictures tomorrow.
I had an enjoyable Sunday. I loved the Christmas Devotional by the 1st presidency.
It was so nice to just sit and enjoy the songs from MoTab. I needed the calm today before the storm this week. Well, hopefully it won't be too much of a storm...just busy as usual.
Santa Breakfast is Saturday and bills need to get out at the office.Miranda has YW in Excellence, then there's pack mtg, RS Christmas party and all the other usual weekly things. Ah well, one day at a time.

3 Comments:

Stacie said...

I don't think you have enough to do this week. Sheesh! Hang in there.

Nicole said...

Wow. You do have a busy week. Good luck. Sounds like you guys need to hire a chauffeur to get the kids around to all their activities.

Natalie said...

Slow and easy Ginger. One day and one step at a time is all you need. Glad to hear you're getting your house decorated though. You'll feel so much better I know!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...