Whew....today was our PTA Santa Breakfast. I noticed I didn't really say much about this in previous posts. But this event has pretty much filled my time, mind and energy the past 2 weeks. We pre-sold 600 tickets and I was totally stressed last night about how we were going to accommodate that many people. Thankfully we divided the sales into 3 time slots 8,9, & 10. We had 200 come each hour. Let me just say things couldn't have gone better. The flow was sooo nice, there were rarely any crowds or lines for food or for photos. We had enough food for everyone. We have done this the past 2 years, but I wasn't really involved with the planning, just helping. I decorated two trees on Thursday for the Photo backdrops.
One for Santa,
and one for the Grinch.I can't express the relief I feel after events like this when I'm in charge. I definitely have ideas for changes for next year, but this was the best year yet for Santa Breakfast!
Starting to work on my Christmas Cards this weekend. And Parker's Birthday Invites are out.
Only 16 days til Christmas and I think I'm gonna make it!
Saturday, December 8, 2007
Success and Relief
at
3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
YEAH!! I'm glad the breakfast was a success. I'm gonna work on my cards this week, and try to get them out by the 17th. I think it's do-able even if I have to do digi again, but I'm going to try to do regular.
Looks like it went well. Now you can worry about your next project/event.
Post a Comment