Enough already....I'm starting to get exhausted! Physically and mentally.
I so want Christmas to come so I can RELAX!
I was able to get more done today, but still so much to do.
Tomorrow is the Teacher lunch from 10-1 so I'll be tied up at the school all day. Tomorrow night is Miranda's Choir concert. She's in both Concert and Show Choir., so should be fun. I need to finish Teacher gifts and class bags. I'm helping with Parker's class party on Friday. So I'm bringing a craft and sugar cookies for everyone to decorate. I just decided I'm going to PURCHASE the sugar cookies from Sam's Club. Not that I really thought about baking them from scratch. (he he, just kidding, you know me better than that)
I actually ventured to the mall today. It wasn't as bad as I thought. It was crowded, but I didn't wait in any lines or anything.
Today was Whoville day (aka. crazy hair and clothes day) at school. Parker decides at 8:00 this morning just as I'm stepping out of the shower, that he wants to color his hair. Well, hair spray color isn't something I stock in my craft room (shocking I know). So I quickly dried my hair, got dressed and ran to Walgreens to purchase color. He wanted to make a smiley face in his hair with yellow and black, but no yellow was to be found, so he had to settle with orange.

Ok, so it's not the best smiley face I've done....but he was happy with it. He wore a pink shirt for crazy clothes. (It's one he wanted for "gender bender" day)
Yes, I did let him go to school like this.
Ryan and Parker finished delivering our cookies to friends who live further away, while I took Miranda to Broadway class and I did some quick shopping and returning.
The best part of the day was that Ryan and I actually got to go shop together for a moment. We ran to Sam's club and Kohls. This was the first time we've been able to shop together for a while.
Well, no cocoa tonight I'm too tired.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Is it Christmas YET!!!
at
11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Parker looks so different with that colored hair! FUN.
I too am ready for Christmas to be here. Parker looks crazy without a doubt. Too fun....
At least the hair is shorter now. I just colored mine last week and we're pretty close in hue.
Post a Comment