Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Short and Sweet

I was able to finish decorating! I even finished up the lights outside that Ryan had started last night. Whew! Now just need to tidy up a bit more. So glad to have that done so I can enjoy it now.

Miranda came home sick from school today. She has a fever and sore throat. I hope it's just a 24 hour thing. She has Young Women in Excellence tomorrow, and she hates missing school.

I've been playing around with Digital cards tonight. Not sure if I'll go that route or not. Just need to focus on one idea and go with it! I keep thinking I'll be able to get my handmade cards finished in time to mail, but I don't know.

Short and sweet again...extremely tired!

1 Comment:

Natalie said...

Once you try Digital, you'll be hooked! Of course knowing you, you wouldn't go totally digital. I'm glad you got you house done. I hope Miranda feels better.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...