Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Proud Mother

Miranda had her Young Women's in Excellence tonight. Despite not feeling well, she looked so beautiful and her project was amazing. Miranda always amazes me with her talents and ideas. She has the sweetest spirit and always sets such high goals for herself. She decided to make the Temple envelope to display, but then she decided that wasn't enough so she sketched the Las Vegas Temple on a canvas and colored it with chalk. It is so beautiful. She felt bad that she brought more than one item and wasn't going to display it, but Ryan and I talked her into it.

She led the opening song for the program, but couldn't sing because of her sore throat. Poor thing is miserable. She stayed home from school today, but is ready to go back tomorrow (feeling better or not). She has started antibiotics. Tomorrow is also her Straight A field trip to go bowling during school hours. But because she missed the last two days she doesn't want to go and miss more. She really doesn't like to miss school. I don't blame her, I was a lot like that too.

Parker had his straight A hot dog party and citizenship Popcorn Party today.
Did I mention what great kids I have?!

1 Comment:

Natalie said...

I would be proud too Ginger. Miranda did a great job on the sketch, and she looks beautiful. Growing to be such a stunning young woman. I hope she gets to feeling better soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...