Sunday, December 9, 2007

Big Party Plans

Today was stake conference at 8am. Miranda sang with the choir for an old folks home.
It's been a pretty laid back and relaxing day.
I've made more progress on my Christmas Cards. Even took the photo today for the front. But I'm having second thoughts on the colors in the photo, so may need to re-do it tomorrow.
(sorry kids)

My focus this week will be on Parker's birthday party. He has decided to have a "Club Penguin" party with 5 of his friends. December birthday parties are so crazy. Ryan desperately tried to talk Parker into a less involved party like he had last year (we went to Laser Quest). After many attempts, Parker just said, "Dad...this is my 10th party and I want a big one for my first double digit year. When it's your birthday you can do whatever you want, but I want a Club Penguin party". (Guess he told him)
So Parker and I will be planning, creating and prepping games and activities for his party this Saturday! I do really enjoy this party planning stuff...it's right up my alley. Parker is very excited about the theme he chose so I hope I can do it justice.
It's based on an online site he and his friends are members of. Everyone is a penguin, and they can interact with each other and play games to earn coins to buy items for their igloos and costumes. He's had a lot of fun with it the past few months. So for the party we're going to play games to earn coins and they will buy items from our "store". Should be fun.

3 Comments:

Stacie said...

The party sounds like fun. Wyatt is super excited.

Natalie said...

Sounds like you still have your work cut out for you. But at least you don't have 600 people to worry about. :)

Debbie Freeman said...

You are setting the bar very high in just about every aspect. My girls are now wondering why we don't have a Grinch tree and Club Penguin birthday parties. Don't be surprised if they show up on your doorstep with their bags packed. And... I love the Christmas music!! Also the three columns are very cool.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...