...and definitely checkin' it twice so I don't forget anything!
I was able to check off a couple things today. Parker finished his water project
(with a bit of help from dad and mom).
Why do teachers assign projects like this at Christmas time?


We had a hard time trying to find a box that would work well for the display. Ryan had the brainstorm to use the box Parker's R2D2 came in to have a glorious 360 experience of the water cycle. The inside mountains are even made using the packaging from R2. Pretty clever I must say. Parker and Ryan did most the work. I just helped a bit at the end. I've typed 2 reports for the kids tonight and Miranda has another one for tomorrow. Dang that homework.
Tomorrow I actually have a bit of a free day. I did have tag making for Teachers gifts and a Dentist appointment planned, but I rescheduled both! So now I get to work on neighbor gifts ALL day! Maybe I won't even get dressed tomorrow so I'm not tempted to go out and get sidetracked. I'm making 25 giant cookies (like the one for Parker's birthday) for neighbors. I'm going to attempt to make 4 different flavors in one cookie. M&M, Toffee or butterscotch, White Choco. Cramberry, and Regular Chocolate chip. Then I'll put a frosting border and Merry Christmas on the top wrap, tag and deliver! That's the plan anyway. Wish me luck!
Did I mention I sent my Christmas Cards!!!! It's such a relief I just had to say it again. It's been a slow card receiving year so far. I mailed out 65 cards and have only received 7. I find that the sooner I mail my cards in the month the more cards I receive. Guess I need to get mine done in July next year. (don't laugh....ever heard of Christmas in July?)
Well, my cocoa got cold while I was typing Parker's water report so need to re-heat it before bed. Can't wait to check off more things on my list tomorrow.
Monday, December 17, 2007
Makin' a list...
at
11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Enjoy your day baking. I'm glad you got stuff accomplished.
Our science fair projects are due in Feb. The plan write-up is due this Fri. I agree that it's ridiculous to assign this stuff around the holidays!
Post a Comment