Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Oh, the weather outside is frightful...

But the cocoa's sooooo delightful! I've started my wintertime addiction to hot chocolate each morning and night. Nothing warms me up more! I do go with the sugar free kind to try and be nice, but I think adding mini marshmallows puts me back on the naughty list. I've heard that Starbucks makes a KILLER cocoa, but I've yet to try it...I'm afraid I'd be hooked!
I can't believe how chilly it's been around here. I'm not much of a cold weather person, so I just hustle from the car to the indoors. (gotta love those booty burners, as my kids call them, in the car!)

I made a lot of progress on my Christmas cards tonight. I've printed, stitched and embossed all of them and tied bows on most of them. I'll pick up the photo's tomorrow and hopefully finish them up before baking Parker's cookies for his class treats and cookie "cake" for the party on Sat. He's getting super excited! I'm still a bit nervous about a couple of the games, but Ryan assures me he's got them under control.

Oh, I forgot to mention that we're going to see the Forgotten Carols after all. We're leaving Saturday right after the party to head to St. George to meet Nancie & Raynold and Eric & Lori for dinner and the show. The kids are so excited to go! Ryan's parents wanted to treat us to the play and dinner for Christmas...how sweet is that.

My marshmallows have melted to the perfect froth so I'm going to drink up and get to bed.

3 Comments:

Debbie Freeman said...

I am jealous about the "Carols". This year just hasn't been the same without them!! We did buy the DVD and that satisfied my craving a little, but it just wasn't like being there. Enjoy it and soak up some of that spirit for me.

Verlynn said...

Yah but.. I wanna go! I thought Nancie and Raynold loved me too. Dang! Tell Michael hi. I thought you told me that they were all sold out or Dad and I would have probably gone. Shoot!

Natalie said...

Enjoy the show Ginger. Tonight is definately a hot cocoa type of night.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...