Well,...I did it! I started decorating for Christmas! Ryan helped me get the big tree together and make sure all the lights worked, then the kids & I put up the village.
We all took a pizza break then the kids decorated their tree for upstairs
(all by themselves woo hoo!) They did a wonderful job decorating the loft! 
That was all I had the energy for tonight. I even took a nap while the kids decorated upstairs. (hope I can sleep tonight.)
This morning we went to a baptism for our friends daughter Aspen. I made a cute baptism card.

We also gave her a display board I made a while back. You can't tell from the photo, but it says Princess on the bottom of the mirror. I learned how to make these at Creative Escape in Sept. They are very fun and make great gifts!Miranda had her Children's Choir concert today. They combined with the Deseret Strings Orchestra. It was beautiful music to get ready for the Holidays! I forgot my camera (oops) but she has 2 more performances next weekend so I'll get some shots then.
Tomorrow I hope to work on decorating the big tree. Need to dig out the advent calendar too! It took 3 truckloads from storage to get all our decorations here. Maybe it's time to trim down the decorations?
Thanks everyone for the words of encouragement. I was feeling a bit bummed when I posted last night, but doing better today. Hope everyone has a wonderful Sunday!
Saturday, December 1, 2007
It's beginning to look a little like Christmas...
at
9:55 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 Comments:
Those are really adorable projects. I really like them. The house is looking good. I'm hoping to get ours done today. Decorating the tree is a good Sunday activity I think. Happy Sunday.
Looks good to me. Need you to show me how to make that cute stuff.
We love you Muppets Christmas music. My kids wanted me to leave it on and keep playing it over and over. They also are no longer impressed with my decorating skills after seeing the pictures of your village. They also want to know why we don't have a tree for them. You set the bar pretty high!! At least I have something to aim for :).
Post a Comment