Thursday, December 13, 2007

Shop til you drop!

I had a whirlwind shopping day today! I hit 10 stores in 3 hours! That's all the time I had after working at the office and before picking up Miranda. Oh, wait, add one more store to the list. Miranda and I went to Target before Parker came home so she could get his birthday gift.
(I also added to my gift purchases there). One of the stops was to pick up my photos for my Cards and their machine has been down for 2 days so they aren't printed yet. So I can't get the cards finished quite yet. My plan is to have them in the mailbox on Monday morning!

We went to dinner tonight to celebrate Parker's birthday because tomorrow is our ward party so Parker was feeling jipped. He of course chose Olive Garden....one of his favorite. After dinner Parker "helped" me bake cookies for his class tomorrow (chocolate chunk and cornflake cookies). We made 30 bags for his class with 2 cookies in each. Then he wanted an extra 30 cookies on a tray for his reading group.
(I still have an extra couple dozen cookies to send to the office tomorrow so I won't eat them)

I also baked his giant cookie "cake" for the party. I'm going to decorate it tomorrow night. He keeps changing his mind on what he wants it to look like, but I think he's finally decided. Not sure how it'll turn out, but I'll do my best. Ryan worked on a couple of the games for the party. I'm not sure if I would recommend a Club Penguin party to anyone or not. It's a lot of work.

Well, no hot cocoa tonight....I had a cookie instead ;0)

2 Comments:

Natalie said...

I've had way too many cookies lately. Congrats on the massive gift buying.

Stacie said...

I want a cornflake cookie! Wish I could eat one and not get sick. Maybe after Friday?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...