Monday, November 12, 2007

2007 in Review

Ok, so my cousin just started her blog too, and she had a great idea about posting a year in review(I created a link to her blog in my favorites list). So, I'm going to copy her and do just that (thanks for the idea Stacie).

January: We started the year off in the snow! (don't see much here in Vegas) Kids had a lot of fun sledding and snowmobiling with the Websters.
February: Ryan celebrated his **th birthday!
How sad though that I have no pictures from February at all.

March: We visited Cedar again. Kids quite like their Granddog, Hercules.

April: Easter time! (Ok, so I was a real bad mother and didn't take any photos this past Easter)
Ryan went on a fishing trip with Mark, and caught a fish THIS BIG!

May: Parker got a new pet lizard named Clev, for getting 100% in the 3rd Grade testing in both Math and Reading. I'll have to get new photo's of the lizard now...he's 3x as big! It was also Mother's day! I'm so blessed to have such wonderful children to be a mother to.

June: School is out!!! We took a trip to Utah to see the Manti Pageant and Thanksgiving Point and don't forget Cabella's. Miranda and I also went to St. George-with my mom and Granny to see Cinderella and My Fair Lady at Tuachan



July: This was a jam packed month. With celebrating my **th birthday, going to Cedar for the 4th of July, Miranda turned 12 and joined Young Women's in church, and our trip with the Websters to Lake Powell. Very fun and full month!

August: We took our annual camping trip with my family to Duck Creek. So much fun! Parker started 4th Grade and Miranda started 7th Grade.


September: Ryan went on a Moose hunt in Alaska (not good results, sore subject) Ryan & I celebrated our 17th anniversary (long distance). I went to Phoenix, AZ for Creative Escape (scrapbook vacation) It is hosted by Heidi Swapp. Good times!

October: For Halloween, Parker was a Secret Agent, Miranda was Luna Lovegood (from Harry Potter 5) and I was Ariel for our Church Trunk or Treat!

And now it's November: Parker received his Bear in Cub Scouts. Can't believe he'll be 10 next month!
And now you're all caught up....Keep checking in for updates on the family!

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Too cool. Love this idea.

Stacie said...

You're welcome! Looks great!

Nicole said...

Fun year in review!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...