I mentioned earlier that I was coming down with something....well, it hit full force today. Didn't have the energy to do much of anything. I didn't shower, didn't get dressed, didn't decorate for Christmas, didn't work on my cards, didn't work on my tin kits for RS (well, I did finish typing the instructions). Nothing, Nada, Zip! I just needed one day to regroup and recoup, because I know that tomorrow I'm back at it!
The kids are semi excited about going back to school. They had a fun Thanksgiving break. They are certainly looking forward to Winter break in 4 weeks.
I'm almost ready for Christmas. I've done quite a bit of shopping, just a few more gifts to go. Right now I need to focus on my Christmas Cards. So just a warning, if I don't get them done....I may be sending purchased ones (scary thought..he,he)
Well, I'm just posting a little something before going to bed....early, so I can be up and ready to go tomorrow (I hope).
Sunday, November 25, 2007
Feeling Blah
at
9:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 Comments:
Sorry to hear you're not feeling well. That's a real bummer.
What's wrong with purchased cards? That's what you'll probably get from me. haha
Post a Comment