Gimmie a T-I-R-E-D....what's that spell? Tired. Yep that's me. I only got 4 hours of sleep last night. Woke up at 2:30 and couldn't get back to sleep until 5. Then woke up again at 6 to get Miranda going. Boy I hate it when that happens.
So forgive me for being short and sweet. But I just wanted to share my latest cake creation. It's a c
heerleader cake. The Megaphone is made of Rice Krispy Treats covered with fondant. The Pom poms are also of fondant. I tried to design the cake to look like the pleats in a cheerleader skirt. Pretty happy with it, but I'm always my worst critic and see faults others might not.
After making the cake this morning, I helped a bit at the school in Parker's classroom and more fundraiser delivery. Miranda had 2 hour Broadway practice so I did a little shopping at Deseret Book and Pebbles in my Pocket.
I bought the Forgotten Carols on DVD. It's the stage version. Miranda and I watched it while working on cards for the exchange tomorrow. They aren't doing the play in Vegas this year, so won't get a chance to see it. It's a wonderful holiday tradition we've had the past few years. Kids even enjoy it as much as me. So I guess the DVD will have to fill in this year. It just doesn't seem like Christmas until I've listened to or seen The Forgotten Carols.
Well, it's definitely bedtime for me.
Ginger
Friday, November 16, 2007
Gimmie a "T"
at
10:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Hey Ginger, I now know where to go for my kids birthday cakes!! That cake is awesome and you definitely are the only one who can see the flaws. My email should be attached to this "comment" if you want to email me your email (sounds kind of redundant) anyway... I will set you up on my blog, also if you could give me the website for the templates. :) Your blog is great, I feel like I need to do some work to do on mine now!!
Thanks!
Post a Comment