Well, I finally got rid of my dark, overgrown roots. It's been over 15 weeks since I got my hair colored (my hairdresser took some time off to have a baby) and let me tell you....when your husband starts making comments about your roots showing, it's time to get it colored! So for fun I took a before and after photo(can't believe I did that). My hair in the before isn't looking too hot because I had it in a ponytail all morning, but you get the idea. Ryan really doesn't like it when I do my hair straight. "It just doesn't look like you" he says. Well, I promise it is me, and sometimes I like to do it straight for a change. I've been trying to grow it long for the last year, but I don't think It's meant to be. Can't seem to get it past this length.
Today was also our family card exchange. We made Orange and white cards because we missed doing a swap in October. Everyone did a great job on their cards.
Here are my cards.

Miranda also made some very cute cards...

Gina called and said that the Cheerleader cake was a big hit at the party and everyone was asking for my number to get their orders in. We'll see if anything really comes of it. I'm glad they liked it, I always fret about those things.
Well off to bed....I'll have to decide if I'm going to wash my hair or not tomorrow and torture Ryan for a day with my straight hair... he he ;p
He came home from hunting while I was gone and was in bed before I got home and didn't get to see it today.
Ginger
Saturday, November 17, 2007
No dark roots...
at
11:43 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Cute cards!
Post a Comment