Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Whew....

What a full day. Kids went back to school, so I was back at my usual thing. What is that you may ask? Well....on Monday and Weds. I go into Ryan's office. So today I did just that. I was there until 1:30 then ran to the store to grab a couple items for potato salad then picked up Miranda at 2:30. Put together potato salad (more on that later) Picked up Parker from school at 3:30 then had 1 hour before leaving again. Miranda takes a Broadway class on Monday, Wednesdays (and for a while Fridays) So, I took Perker to Ryan's office, Miranda to class and headed to Henderson for a baby shower for my niece Kayla. (Can't believe my sister will be a Grandma he he) She received many nice things for her baby boy (naming him Zane) which is great because she needed everything! After eating (that's where the potato salad comes in) visiting, and just hanging out with family, I'm finally home. Whew....
Tomorrow will be another full day just in a different way. Our School fundraiser is being delivered tomorrow and so I'll be there all day sorting and distributing. (darn...I'll have to miss torture Thursday...see first post)
I'm kind of getting the hang of this whole blog thing and I've added a few new links to blogs and sites I've found. First of all is my cousin Nicole, (Stacie's sister). She gave in to peer pressure and started a blog too yippee. Another one that I found really fun
(if you're into scrapbooking), is Becky Higgins' blog. She is a scrapbook guru (for those of you who don't know) and has great ideas. Her blog even shares a couple yummy sounding recipes. One is for banana bread and I have some very ripe banana's ready to smash! I've created links to both blogs so check them out.
Well, sorry this is short and boring, but 6am comes terribly early!
Ginger

0 Comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...