Today Miranda was asked to babysit for some friends. When she does, their son, Brecken usually comes over to hang with Parker while Miranda watches their two girls at their house. Well tonight Miranda wanted to watch them all here at our house. So we ordered pizza and had a party. They watched movies, made cookies, and were just plain silly. They decided to lip sync to songs upside down.

Parker and Brecken were pros at singing "I found it on EBay" and the Yoda song.
Miranda, Aspen and Kamden sang some Hanna Montanna songs, and Miranda did her rendition of "Good Morning Baltimore"
It was just a silly fun night. The kids stayed until after 10pm. (Yes it is a school night)

Oh...I had a little heart attack this morning.
I stopped to get gas and realized my debit card was missing. Scary! So I retraced my steps and remembered the last time I used it was Sat. to buy pizza in Henderson for the card swap. So I called the pizza place and thankfully they still had it. I had to make an emergency trip to Henderson to get the card. Whew! I hate that helpless feeling and thinking the worst could happen.
Monday, November 19, 2007
Being Silly
at
11:13 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment