I'm trying to imagine how I can get 8 hours of uninterrupted sleep and still feel exhausted in the morning. I long for that just woke up refreshed feeling. Ryan, my hubby, is off Elk hunting this morning. He left around 2 am and will be gone a couple days. He's not hunting mind you, he's guiding another hunter to the big one! I think it's so great that he has a hobby he enjoys so much. He puts in so many hours at the office, it really gives him a release.
The kids have a 4 day weekend with Mon & Tues off from school. We have no major plans, so will just have to wing it. Today I'm helping out in Parker's classroom. I already spend a lot of time at the school with PTA, but it's nice to help out the Teacher too. Parker quite likes his teacher, Mr Maranto. It is his first boy teacher. And Mr. Maranto quite likes Parker too. Parker is an excellent student with straight A's. I don't know how I lucked out with such wonderful children. There is rarely a time that I have to "get after them" for anything. Although, Parker does get carried away with computer time and needs reminding to turn it off. Both Miranda and Parker are such a blessing in my life. I love them so much.
I've been working on another project for Thanksgiving. I'm making favors for each place setting. I can't post pics yet because I want to keep them a surprise from my family, but I will post after Thanksgiving.
TTFN Ginger
Friday, November 9, 2007
So blessed...
at
9:22 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
Hehehe I know what the Thanksgiving favors look like! Your blog looks good.
Post a Comment