After watching A Charlie Brown Thanksgiving, Parker thought it would be fun to have a feast like Charlie Brown and Snoopy served at their house. So, I surprised everyone with an early Thanksgiving Feast.....Peanut's Style.
Our meal featured toast, popcorn, jellybeans, pretzels and licorice. Yummy. It was really fun!



Everyone had a good time sorting out their favorite flavors of jelly bellies. And believe it or not....I'm stuffed! I think I may have started something I may have to continue in years to come.
I'm sure you've noticed the changes I've made to my blog. I'm just experimenting with the 3 column style. I kept all my elements, but noticed that I've lost the "archive" list for my past posts. You can still access them by clicking on "older posts" on the bottom of this page. Sorry.
I still have a couple more elements in the works, but It shouldn't change too much. I guess I'm having way too much fun with this blog thing.
Well, tomorrow is a busy day....Thanksgiving Day. I'm making homemade rolls, apple pie and cookie salad to contribute to the feast. I think I'll turn in early tonight so I can have lots of energy for tomorrow.
Ginger
Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Our Feast???
at
8:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment