I'm so excited to begin creating my first blog. I've been meaning to for quite some time. I'm not sure how consistant I'll be, but I'll give it a go.
Today is what I like to call Torture Thursday...why you may ask, well, I take a Sculpt class at the gym that is 1 1/2 hours of pure torture. I'm not sure why I keep going back week after week. Most likely it's because I have a training buddy that would be disappointed if I didn't show up. We also go out to lunch afterwards...that's reward enough for me!
I also need to clean up the house a bit this morning (what else is new)


I have many projects I'm working on so sometimes the house gets neglected....need to keep on top of things before they get out of control. I'll post a fun project I'm working on... It's a Christmas and Family Pocket Album in an Altoid Tin. I created it for super Saturday project at Relief Society. We'll see how many people sign up.
I'll keep it short and sweet today so I have more to say tomorrow.
TTFN Ginger
Thursday, November 8, 2007
Let's Begin
at
9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment