Saturday, November 10, 2007

Beautiful Day

This is why I live in Las Vegas...the beautiful fall weather! I just love how nice it has been lately. mid 70's during the day and 60's at night...perfect! I'm really not a cold weather person. Don't get me wrong, I appreciate the snow and a chill in the air, but I like to visit it and then go home. I don't miss scraping my windshield and slipping on the ice, when we lived in Utah.
However...speaking of chilly air and snow....Christmas is coming! I think there is 45 days left!
I'm actually doing pretty good with pre-Christmas shopping. I've picked up a few things for people on my list, when I usually don't even start until after Thanksgiving. I'm excited for Christmas this year and can't wait to put up the festive decorations. I always send handmade cards (65 of them), but I haven't started them this year yet. I have everything, but just need to sit down and get them done.
So, what's going on today? Ryan is still hunting, Miranda did baptisms at 6:00 am, and Parker is at a Primary Program practice. Miranda is babysitting tonight. She is an excellent babysitter if I do say so myself.....taught her everything I know! Parents always comment on how much they enjoy her. She is very responsible and actually plays with the kids.
I suppose I'll take the kids to lunch and maybe a little shopping. Just need to enjoy the outdoors while it's so nice!

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen about the weather! It is so nice today. I have to say though that I love it a little bit colder, but no snow for me.

I could do without the summers here also....YUCK!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...