As I believe I had mentioned before, the kids had an extended weekend for Veterans Day. No school yesterday or today. We decided to meet up with my cousin Stacie so Parker and Wyatt could get together. So yesterday we met for lunch and Parker and Wyatt have been connected at the hip since. They had a lot of fun together. They are so close in age and get along great but don't always get together as often as they would like. Wyatt spent the night at our house and Miranda also slept over at a friend's giving the boys free reign in the house. I'm not sure what all they did all night in Parker's room, but there is a big mess to show they had FUN!
Today we met with Stacie again for lunch (to make the kid exchange). I don't get to spend as much time with my cousin as I would like either. It was nice to hang out a little these past couple days with her. And her little girl Charlotte is just the cutest! She already has a new friend in Miranda too!
Our family went to "Fred Claus" tonight. It is a cute movie...and yes...I did cry. (I always do at movies).
Lets see....only 41 days til Christmas!
I've enjoyed a couple days off from the routine as well. I'm not much of a morning person and waking up at 6:00am to get Miranda going, isn't much fun. But it's back at it tomorrow. I have a busy week ahead. But for now I'm going to indulge in my other TV indulgence.....The Biggest Loser, gotta love that motivation!
Ginger
Tuesday, November 13, 2007
What fun...
at
8:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 Comment:
WHAT? You cry at movies? haha Those boys are just the coolest ever. Love the pic! We all need to get together more often for sure.
Post a Comment