Monday, November 19, 2007

Give Thanks

So I've been mentioning these little "favors" I've been making for Thanksgiving Dinner. I didn't want to post them because I want them to be a surprise for my family. But I don't think anyone except my sister Natalie reads this blog, so....this is a test to see who in my family actually reads this.
Here is the favors I made for Thanksgiving. I used my Cricut die cut machine to cut the pie box shape then created the saying and the "crust" on the back. They are filled with chocolates. I'm super excited about how they turned out. I ended up making 32 of them. Took a while, but well worth the effort. I'm entering them in a contest in "Regina's Bitten by the Bug" Check out the site for other fun ideas with the cricut.







6 Comments:

Nicole said...

Love your favors! I need to get that cartridge for my Cricut!

Natalie said...

Holy cow Ginger. I can't believe to did so many of those. How log did it really take you to do them? They look great though. Can't wait to have my "slice" :)

Stacie said...

hehe I saw them a long time ago. Hope you give your favorite cousin one. They are so cute!

Anonymous said...

lOVE them! What great favors!! They are beautiful!

Anonymous said...

These are fantastic!! WOW, could I ask, did you make them using Tags, Bags Boxes & More? If so what size are they cut at? I have the original cricut and TBBM Cartridge and would love to make some up. Did you also cut out the window and put acetate in it? Once again Beautiful!!!

Regina Easter said...

hi ginger, just wanted to let you know that your amazing pie project won over at the bbtb site...email me your email address and i will get you your voucher to purchase from cornish heritage farms....congrats again regina

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...