Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Ta-Da!

Wow...I actually got a lot accomplished today. Amazing what you can do with a little Christmas music and actually staying home. I was able to clean all but 2 rooms today! Still have my scrap room and bedroom (including folding & ironing) left to do. But wow...did I do a lot of cleaning!
Now I feel like I can decorate for Christmas without having other clutter around.
I even had the time to go to St. George tonight. We went for a 40th birthday party for a buddy of Ryan's. Didn't know anyone but the b-day boy and his wife, but it was fun to get out (and shop at Roberts!) It won't be too long before Ryan is 40! Guess I better get planning his big shindig. Well, maybe after Christmas. Short and sweet tonight.... I'm exhausted! Still have my cold lingering around, and Ryan has it now too!

3 Comments:

Stacie said...

Wow you've been busy! I'm jealous about the Robert's shopping. Like that fancy title in your sidebar.

Nicole said...

I'm very happy that you went Robert's shopping. ;D You did get an awful lot done.

Natalie said...

Glad to hear you got a lot done. I did not...but not being home gets in the way.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...