Thursday, November 15, 2007

I was wrong....

So yesterday I said that it was a busy exhausting day, but I was wrong, today was more exhausting! Started the day grocery shopping for Ryan so he could leave today for more hunting this weekend. Then I spent the rest of the day (10am-5:30pm) at the school sorting and delivering fundraiser stuff. Here I was feeling guilty for not going to the gym, but I think I walked more miles delivering to classrooms than I could have on the treadmill. And toting those boxes definitely qualifies as weight lifting.
Sometimes being involved in the PTA is a lot of work. In the past couple years, I've been the "newsletter" secretary, and "helping" the Special Events person and quite happy with that although it did keep me busy. I usually spearheaded most events during the year. But this year I'm the PTA President elect and so far, I'm still doing as much or more than I did in years past. I don't know if I'm ready to be President next year or not. I'm really not looking forward to it right now. Don't know if that will change or not. I do enjoy knowing the Principal and teachers so well, definitely a perk of being active in the PTA. Just one more year of Elementary and I'm done.
So I'm VERY tired and soooo ready for bed. No housecleaning for me today, guess it'll be there for me tomorrow.
Ginger

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...